Software Engineer (m/f/d) for Abacus Banking - RegTech
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
BearingPoint RegTech is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech’s products and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
- As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the agile development cycle in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our Abacus software product Abacus Banking. This entails:
- Analyzing, designing, programming, testing, maintaining and documenting regulations and/or business/client specific technical requirements of the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, loan and statistical reporting.
- Producing reasonable test cases and test data and defining user stories in terms of the agile software development process as well as creating technical documentation for customers and for internal use.
- Supporting customers or Business Analysts in case of technical issues and questions.
- Working closely with national and international colleagues at all hierarchy and skill levels within the organization, e. g. Business Analysts, Test System Operators, Architects, etc.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science or natural sciences
- Experience in writing software in SQL and Java and knowledge of databases.
- Very good level of English, German is a plus
- Affinity to banking and regulatory reporting topics would be a plus.
- Knowledge of agile software development.
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- Participation in a motivated team
- Support from a mentor
- Diverse opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Numerous training offers and coaching sessions
- International exchange of experience with colleague
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 65083638.