Karnataka Gurgaon,Bangalore, India |
Job Reference: 6811 - Posted 13-Apr-2023
As per architect. but more complex delivery, and/or management of assets Withing domain:
For architects responsible for change delivery
- The Architect defines the end-to-end technical architecture to support the delivery of investment slate, guiding and influencing business delivery and ensuring alignment to target State technology
For architects responsible for target state
- Provides technical direction and leadership for the technology assets within the domain, across the technology lifecycle. maintaining the target state Architecture and Roadmap. informing the service backlog and sequencing.
- Deliver a comprehensive quality attribute-based architecture that includes technical debt. currency. Failure analysis, service performance targets, scalability target, and availability targets.
- Target State architectures and roadmaps
- Management of technical debt for the respective domain and provide interventions and recommendations to effectively manage/ reduce tech debt / decom of legacy platforms
Key Stakeholder Groups
- Business domain Execs, Product Owners
- Technology delivery teams execs
- Release train engineers
- Architecture & Strategy & Advisory
Capabilities, Experience & Qualification Requirements
Essential capabilities (core)
- Decision Quality, Strategic Mindset Situational Adaptability Self-awareness Courage Ensures Accountability
Other capabilities (technical)
- Strong business acumen and engagement skills to influence business strategy to help shape, triage, prioritize business outcomes and develop roadmaps for the business unit/ domains.
- Ability to lead and maintain backlog of business outcomes portfolio view of the business domain
- Experience in working in a scaled agile structure to help coordinate work to a persistent team of solution architects.
- Proven experience Strong business engagement. influencing skills with the ability to navigate complex topics with fact-based analysis.
- understand the trade-offs involved in technology change while simultaneously delivering business benefit. Requires commercial acumen business alignment and ability to negotiate.
- Degree in Computer Science / information Systems or equivalent technical qualification
- Architecture or technology related certifications / cloud Will be an advantage
- Business acumen in banking / financial services industry will be an advantage
- 10+ years’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years Architecture Experience with developing or running agile practices in large organizations with regulatory and legacy constraints
- Lead the technical direction setting for a story / epic / feature. They deliver an end-to-end technical outcome for initiatives by orchestrating delivery across one or more domains. They identify service impacts. They understand how new and existing target States will be concerned to deliver an initiative. They work to shape and sequence initiative features on service backlogs.
- Provide technical direction and leadership to the architecture team, across the technology lifecycle, creating and maintaining the Target State Architecture for each capability Within the domain and mapping all components to the asset management system
- Align application roadmap to NAB technology strategy and architectural principles/patterns
- Establish the current state. target state architecture positions for the domain. Ensure asset lifecycle is maintained for every component within the domain boundary
- Perform architecture optimization. scaled modelling, various forms Of walkthroughs and design reviews
- Drives the service feature backlog grooming and raises features, epics and stories as suited for delivery and providing architecture input into the prioritization Of backlog items. Ensure capabilities external to the service are also identified as dependencies where appropriate
- Create impact analysis of functional and nonfunctional requirements and constraints on the business roadmap in the Current business and technology environments including the regulatory impacts and risks.
- Make and document architectural decisions to satisfy regulatory and compliance requirements for the domain.
- Validate design artefacts for completeness, ensuring testability to enable effective change management of assets within the domain.
- Assist Software Development Engineers to proactively identify issues, performs problem diagnosis and root cause analysis.
- Support "You build it. you run it" by participating in service production releases
Key Performance Indicators
- Engagement and influence in domain central roadmaps
- Engagement and influence in legacy platform systems decom tech debt embedded in the roadmap
- Clear definition and progressive simplification/automation of capability build in Target state/ thought leadership to drive reimagined outcome for business.
- Operate as a trusted advisor to the domain business & Technology execs