Karnataka Bangalore, India |
Job Reference: 5767 - Posted 25-Aug-2022
Job Title: Splunk Admin and Developer
Exp: 4-6 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Splunk Admin must be able to perform tasks and to use the Splunk software.
- Must have experience with Splunk large scale architectures
- Must be able to perform backups, define alerts, create reports, dashboards and manage search jobs.
- Must understand how to install/uninstall and upgrade Splunk Enterprise.
- The configuration of data from external sources and the enhancement of data an important skill.
- The Splunk Administrator will manage indexes and indexers.
- Is responsible for scaling platform deployments, securing Splunk Enterprise, troubleshooting and documenting
- Build and optimize a large-scale Splunk infrastructure
- Administering Splunk and Splunk Apps to include developing new or extending existing Apps to perform specialized functionality
- Design and implement solutions to address business problems understanding the Splunk architecture requirements for scalability, security, and performance
- Implementing and administering Splunk
- Manage Splunk Users accounts
- Building and maintain Splunk components (indexer, forwarder, search head)
- Experience with Linux/Windows
- Create data retention policies
- Securing Splunk Enterprise
- Ability to grasp customization quickly in environment and provide optimization ideas
- Experience with syslog data source