Sr. Automation Solution Architect
Sr. Automation Solutions Architect
The Automation Senior (Sr) Solution Architect is a solution design member of Kelly’s Automation Enablement Center (AEC) team. The position is responsible for assisting in the full-lifecycle implementation of process automation solutions – consultation and identification, assessment, solution and technical design, development and deployment - using leading RPA/RDA (robotics process/desktop automation) applications and/or other automation technologies.
The Automation Sr Solution Architect is advanced in both technical and process solution design. They are responsible to build end-to-end solutions to digitize and automate business processes, improve customer experience, and reduce risk and cost. They also advise and support other internal AEC Team members on technical and business process design. They consult with internal Kelly organizations to advise on the best solution design through strong knowledge and communication skills. This position works closely with business owners to identify business needs, document process and requirements and re-engineering of those processes to support development of automations and serving as a liaison between the technical team and the business.
Experience we are looking for:
- Automation Consultation, Identification, Design and Improvement
- Knowledge and experience in automation software to design business processes that are efficient and aligned to the technology’s capabilities including multi-faceted technology design options using RPA, BPM, Smart Workflow, Chatbot, ML/AI and other technology stack applications.
- Leadership behavior and mindset – support organizational goals, incorporates the high-performance behaviors of teamwork, leading by example and service in all facets of work
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration with team members to share information/ideas and work on continuous improvement to achieve common goals
- Ability to work with large multi-disciplinary teams to deliver business outcome
- Solid understanding and experience with RPA and other automation software (e.g., UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Outsystems, Pega, PowerPlatform); process and technical design flow; and automation best practices and limitations
- Exceptional ability to communicate (orally, written and listening) effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers, co-workers and external business partners and clients.
- Basic understanding of Project Management methodologies: PMI, Agile, Scrum
- Strong background in continuous improvement practices/Six Sigma Lean
- Demonstrated ability in the areas of process mapping and requirements gathering to support technical implementations
- Proficient in Technology Platforms (MS Office Suite, Salesforce) with ability to learn and utilize new and existing software applications
- Proven track record of being a self-starter and ability to gain an understand of business processes quickly and how they translate into technical development requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to create effective solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and build strong working relationships in all levels of an organization
- Provide project experience and excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines
- 6+ Years
- Business process improvement and large-scale transformation projects
- Strong technical background with hands on development experience
Location: Virtual Office
“This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting."
Travel Required: Up to 10%
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.