Sr Data Reporting Analyst- Virtual
KellyConnect is looking to add a Sr. Data Reporting Analyst to our team to provide a comprehensive understanding of the key drivers of our growing business. This position will be responsible for analyzing data from various resources to provide insight into performance, trends, and outliers of the business which will assist with the growth of opportunities and the effectiveness of our operations. This includes assisting senior operational managers and business leaders with analysis, insights, and reporting of data supporting all facets of their business operations; including employee recruiting and training, financial analysis, ad-hoc research, and other analytical tasks to support strategic and operational decision making. This individual will report to the KellyConnect Senior Director of Business and Operations Analysis.
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Support standard practice reporting across the Business Unit, including tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and compiling operational trends/performance reports at necessary cadences.
- Marry data from a variety of internal and external sources to provide an-depth understanding of business drivers.
- Determine incentives available to staff based on factors of their performance such as attendance and quality of work.
- Support ad-hoc reporting, analytics, and “deep dive” research needs requested by BU senior leaders by understanding needed data, running or coordinating reporting within necessary timelines, and presenting insights via effective data visualization, written reports, and presentations.
- Identify trends, gaps, new business opportunities and process governance issues through analysis of data. Present analysis, findings and recommendations to facilitate operational improvement and strategic decision-making.
- Support growth initiatives by proactively bringing insights, analysis and findings to senior leaders.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field with statistical inference training (Business/Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, etc) or equivalent work experienc
- 3+ years’ experience in an operational role (i.e., sales or recruiting) in the staffing industry or similar field
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.