Sr. Java AWS Developer
Indicative years of experience: 5+ years
Log, diagnose and resolve medium and complex system problems and issues reported by business by referring to system documents. Triage system problems to appropriate technical teams; communicate the outages to the business and technical teams. Provide permanent resolutions to recurring issues. Work as an expert on one or more applications/functionality (in a support area) to provide required support to the business users. Help in on-boarding and training new team members.
• Work independently on production incidents reported by business partners to provide resolution within defined SLAs, coordinate with other teams as needed
• Act as an interface between the business and technical teams and communicate effectively
• Document problem resolutions and new learning for future use, update SOPs
• Assist/train business partners on system usage and provide support on system functionality
• Monitor system availability and communicate system outages to business and technical teams
• Provide support to resolve complex system problems, triage system issues beyond resolution to appropriate technical teams.
• Provide quick fixes/changes necessary to maintain the systems availability with minimal downtime.
• Assist in analyzing, maintaining, implementing, testing and documenting system changes and fixes
• Provide training to new team members and other teams on business processes and applications
• Manage the overall workflow (distribution of tickets, categorization of work items, etc).
• Provide permanent resolutions for repeating issues. Build automation for repetitive tasks.
• Be an expert / SME on multiple applications/functionality (in a support area) to provide required support to the business users.
• Exposure to AWS services such as EC2, S3, Lambda, RDS, Aurora Serverless
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, good documentation skills, strong communications and inter-personal skills, good time management skills. Good aptitude, positive attitude.Must be a good team player. Good learnability and quick grasping, stretch mindset, ability to train junior team members
Expertize in multiple applications/functionalities, Domain skills and inclination to learn it quickly, good SQL knowledge and understanding of database. Familiarity with MS office and SharePoint, High aptitude, excellent problem solving and analytical skills, Interpersonal and influencing stakeholders
• Make sound business decision
• Embrace Change
• Build strong Partnership
• Get results
• Act Strategically
• Lead Cultivate Talent