Transform the environments where people live, work, and learn. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, they drive the outcomes that matter most. Deliver their promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, they are the power behind customers’ mission. Also, leading portfolio of building technology and security solutions.
Lead the subscriber teams across the ADT business within Asia Pacific. Drive the development, deployment and execution of sales strategies, programs, processes, and tools to achieve sales objectives. Support the sales director on sales reporting, operational cadences, and requirements within the Subscriber LOB. Provides a continuous improvement focus, market expertise and sales support to the Pacific business.
- Responsible for the establishment and on-going effectiveness of sales cadence around pipeline creation, sales coaching, and forecasting processes across the Subscriber business.
- Responsible for all aspects of field sales excellence including sales models and supporting tool sets, sales management practices models and tool sets.
- Manages sales performance productivity across subscriber sales teams to established standards. Develops and reviews metrics to ensure productivity levels are achieved. Facilitates consistent sales processes and offerings across all regions. Coaches the development and coordination of the implementation of process and productivity measurements and review.
- Provides direction and guidance based on sales data on strategies, processes etc.
- Conducts all analytics reviews and presents findings and suggested solutions to Sales director.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales management. Experience in a subscription-based model would be ideal.