TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT ANALYST (D/F/M)
Want to Go Further with Ford?
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
As a future member of the Enterprise Connectivity team, you are working on the intelligent networking of Ford vehicles in Europe. You will be part of the team that develops modern features and features for tomorrow's connected cars using the latest technologies in cloud environments, Internet of Things (IoT), wireless communications, and IT security (cybersecurity). You are co-creating the new digital age of the automobile around the topics of electrification, connectivity, vehicle-to-X, and much more. Become part of a product team that is constantly in focus for our customers.
- Responsible for the timely introduction of Connected Vehicle features to Ford production plants as well as to end customers, also by means of over-the-air technology
- Coordination and management of Connected Vehicle feature development in terms of project progress against targets
- Development of plans to resolve issues in the event of deviations from the targets and implementation of measures
- Creation of complex feature development plans and presentation of project status in x-functional global management meetings.
- Above-average degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in IT backend interfaces, mobile radio technologies and vehicle bus systems (CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of product and software development, ideally of networked vehicle functions
- Fluently speaking and writing English, German language skills are a plus
- Excellent communication skills and experience in teamwork in a global environment
We offer you
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Be close to our Customers and have access to the latest Technologies
- Working on future-oriented products in a state-of-the-art and dynamic work environment
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in millions of vehicles
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Sports Club, Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Attractive compensation
Are you looking to Go Further with Ford?
We look forward to your application.
Our Recruiting-Partner Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (Germany) GmbH will be happy to receive it.Contact: Denise Rückert, Tel.: +49 (221) 65083633