Talent Acquisition Coordinator
If you want to:
- Be part of an awesome company certified by Great Place to Work®
- Be incredibly successful in your work and continue to learn the latest recruitment skills and technology tools
- Have flexible work arrangement and enjoy numerous fringe benefits and bonus payouts
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions leading the way especially in Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. We are proud of our reputation for doing things differently – through the services we deliver and the people we attract. Our commitment to our clients is to help them attract incredible talent, just as we want like-minded people who are committed, passionate and just love to deliver amazing results, to be part of our success!
About the Role
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment coordination activities. Reporting to the TA Senior Manager, you will support the recruitment team in SEA & China / Pacific Region providing sourcing support, interview coordination, reporting, and TA related project support.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to manage overall scheduling process.
- Coordinate various interviews and assessments,
- Assist in sourcing, screening.
- Assist in the offer process upon candidate selection, which includes collecting offer documents, and following up on offer acceptance.
- Timely update recruiting system data entry and produce recruiting progress report.
- Update and maintain candidates’ application statuses in applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Update recruitment trackers as and when required, providing the most up-to-date statuses for dashboard reporting.
- Assist in recruitment related projects as and when required
Skill sets Required
- Diploma / Degree in business or a related discipline is desirable
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good Interpersonal Skills and Internal stakeholder management
- Adept in creating great Hiring and Candidate Experience
- Detail oriented, problem-solving skills
- Pro-active and have sense of ownership and accountability
- Highly collaborative, team player
- Independent and able to work under minimum supervision
- Able to multi-task and manage priorities
- Candidate should have basic excel skills
- Familiar with candidate sourcing would be a bonus
- Strong communication, Fluent in English and Mandarin skill as plus
Education: Diploma or Bachelor’s equivalent
Experience: 1- 3 years