Talent Advisor – Fayetteville, NC
The Talent Advisor will sit onsite at our client location in Fayetteville. The TA will directly support onsite Kelly temps. He/she is the front-line support to both the client and employees, ensuring excellence in delivery. This role will handle and execute strategies to drive employee and client engagement. Continuously look for improvement/efficiency within the account.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Employee Engagement
- New hire training on safety protocols.
- Management of HR issues. On-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employee retention strategies, employment law, etc.
- Skill Enhancement – drive contractor career growth and development
- Effective communication
- Regularly solicit and share performance feedback with contractors. Coach and guide as needed.
- Customer engagement through regular/proactive communication and building of strategic relationships.
- Service Delivery Excellence
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in HR preferred
- Strong staffing or vendor management experience in a customer facing role preferred.
- Experience with people management.
- Understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language, etc. preferred
- The ideal candidate is proficient in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and web based ATS/sales technology.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.