Talent Advisor II - Contract Role
- Ensure high level of contractor engagement through execution of programs that drive:
- Redeployment/Retention – actively identify new opportunities and assign candidates before current assignment ends
- Skill Enhancement – drive contractor career growth and development recognition
- Effective communication
- Proactively inform employees of safety policies, best practices and updates
- As employee issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner.
- Based on employee feedback and engagement scores, execute process improvement as needed.
- Regularly solicit and share performance feedback with contractors. Coach and guide as needed.
- Ensure high level of customer engagement through regular/proactive communication and building of strategic relationships.
- Analyze performance and feedback data and proactively identify process improvement opportunities that create value to the client.
- Stay up-to-date with clients’ business and share current industry trends to strengthen client relationships and inform decision making.
- Participate in and assist with the development of client communications and operational reviews.
- Execute service delivery to assigned portfolio of account(s)/site(s) in accordance with established operating and service level agreements (SLA’s), as well as KPI’s.
- Drive compliance to customer required processes. Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and implement new procedures in collaboration with the client and the Operations Leader.
- Partner with and utilize internal resources (i.e. Recruiting, Shared Services, etc.) as suppliers to provide stellar service delivery to client portfolio.
- As customer issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensure required safety programs are in place and adhered to.
- Analyze accident and injury trends, and work with Operations Leader and customer to implement process improvements.
- Identify opportunities to remove administrative tasks so the focus can be on value-added activities.
THIS IS A CONTRACT ROLE- LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT WILL DEPEND ON BUSINESS NEED.
- HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study preferred.
- Understanding HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language, etc. preferred.
- Proficient in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and web-based ATS/sales technology.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.