Talent Advisor II - Port Wentworth, GA
- Monitor compliance to CAD/ESPM requirements for orders assigned talent is working on
- Enter data in front office systems (e.g. conversations with talent and customers, updates to talent, customer and order information, order management – order end dates and closures, filing employee records, purging employee records
- Process referral bonuses
- Maintain an organized and efficient work environment
- Maintain adequate supplies
- Respond to internal and external customer requests with professionalism.
- Take initiative to identify and respond to opportunities for improvement
Client and Talent Management
- Proactively identifies business growth opportunities with additional end-users, departments, divisions, services lines, and or account
- Maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers and end users at current customers, focusing on client health, contract health.
- Lead initiatives that positively impact the engagement results for contractors, customers, and full-time employees
- Proactively identifies and implements work processes that improve speed, productivity, efficiency, cost, and/or the client experience
- Participates in account-specific lead sharing meetings
- Creates, analyzes, and reviews reports and statistics, taking action when necessary
- Apply the knowledge of labor, community and industry awareness to make recommendations to pull levers, win white-space and innovative product offerings from a demand market perspective.
- Monitors NPS results and develops plans to ensure we are meeting client expectations
- Conducting safety site surveys, conducting accident investigations, completing First Report of Injury forms, communicating with insurance carrier/treating physician, testifying in unemployment hearings, managing Return to Work programs.
- Update and sort data, run reports
- Administer recognition and retention programs (e.g., Work Perks+, birthday cards)
- Develop employee newsletters/communications
- Update employee information
- Respond to general talent/client inquiries, escalate appropriately to Account Talent Manager
- Enter time for payroll center processing, resolving payroll issues
- Provide high quality, accurate, and timely administrative support to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Support developing presentations
- Complete various administrative tasks (e.g., sending Notice of Work Refusal)
- Manages the temporary workforce including, but not limited to, turnover, coaching, counseling, terminations, co-employment, sexual harassment investigations, taking action as appropriate
- Works with HR to make determination about the employment status of temporary workers
- Redeployment/Retention – maintains communication with talent to discuss assignment status and engage others to assign candidates to a new position before current assignment ends
- Skill Enhancement – drive contractor career growth and development
- Effective communication by ensuring content, frequency, and delivery channels meet the needs/wants of contractor population
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ proven success in the engagement specialist or similar role
- Experience in a customer service and/or administrative support role
- Candidate must demonstrate an ability to multitask, an attention to detail, good communication skills, and a technical proficiency (e.g., MS Office, internet)
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity