Talent Sourcing Specialist
About the company Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions leading the way especially in Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. We are proud of our reputation for doing things differently – through the services we deliver and the people we attract. Our commitment to our clients is to help them attract incredible talent, just as we want like-minded people who are committed, passionate and just love to deliver amazing results, to be part of our success!
About your role
As a leader in your field, the role of a Talent Sourcing Specialist will excite you if you keen to lead innovation and introduce creative and successful sourcing methodology for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) delivery across APAC to our strong client base.
You will be responsible for development, execution, communication, training, and ongoing innovation of the sourcing presence, positioning and utilization across the region. Partnering with market leaders and client stakeholders in accounts as well as OCG Senior Management, you will identify and clarify RPO’s sourcing needs and objectives, set and carry out strategic sourcing initiatives. With a strong flair in social media and digital platforms, you will develop, design, and execute talent pool management strategies, including university graduate programs, client alumni / silver medalists / and referrals, contract/temporary employees services and talent attraction programs that demonstrated and showcase KellyOCG as the leaders in this market.
You will be responsible for all strategic sourcing related initiatives including job board relationships, internal and external education on recruitment strategies, sourcing strategy creation, innovation in internet and social media sourcing and appropriate brand presence in the internet / recruiting marketplace.
- Monitor, interpret and provide innovative direction around talent and market trends that occur within country or industry sectors.
- Evaluate market size, competitor accomplishments and industry structures and further enhance KellyOCG’s dominance as thought leaders with the utilization of social media, digital platforms, mobile and other recruiting strategies.
- Work with key- stakeholders across corporate lines of business (or within a single account) to identify key requirements for recruiting/internet utilization and positioning
- Determine appropriate mix of job boards and other internet related strategies to maximize effectiveness of spend and improve ROI.
- Provide strong direction around talent sourcing using social media and digital and mobile channels.
- Participate in various teams related to candidate and customer attraction.
- Act as a SME in the strategic process for key RPO accounts
- Conduct market research to establish strategic sourcing plans
- Minimum education required bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience in recruitment, preferably RPO: Business, Marketing/Digital, Human Resources or similar.
- 2 – 3 years of sourcing / recruitment experience
- Multilingual capabilities, especially in Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean, Thai and Indonesian is an added advantage.
- Experience in talent sourcing across social medial and digital platforms