Talent Sourcing Specialist
If you want to:
- Be part of an awesome company certified by Great Place to Work®
- Be incredibly successful in your work and continue to learn the latest recruitment skills and technology tools
- Have flexible work arrangement and enjoy numerous fringe benefits and bonus payouts
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions leading the way especially in Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. We are proud of our reputation for doing things differently – through the services we deliver and the people we attract. Our commitment to our clients is to help them attract incredible talent, just as we want like-minded people who are committed, passionate and just love to deliver amazing results, to be part of our success!
About the Role
The role of Sourcing Specialist will excite you if you keen to lead innovation and introduce creative and successful sourcing methodology for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) delivery across APAC to our strong client base.
- You will be responsible for development, execution, communication, training and ongoing innovation of the sourcing presence, positioning and utilization across the region. Partnering with market leaders and client stakeholders in accounts as well as OCG Senior Management, you will identify and clarify RPO’s sourcing needs and objectives, set and carry out strategic sourcing initiatives. With a strong flair in social media and digital platforms, you will develop, design and execute talent pool management strategies, including; university graduate programs, client alumni / silver medalists / and referrals, contract/temporary employees services and talent attraction programs that demonstrated and showcase KellyOCG as the leaders we are in this market.
- Governance and monitory of delivery will ensure all goals and benchmarks are met, re-evaluated and adjusted as needed. As a strong performer, you will be seen in this market as a subject matter expert in strategic sourcing and talent identification. You will be responsible for all strategic sourcing related initiatives including job board relationships, internal and external education on recruitment strategies, sourcing strategy creation, innovation in internet and social media sourcing and appropriate brand presence in the internet / recruiting marketplace.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor, interpret and provide innovative direction around talent and market trends that occur within country or industry sectors.
- Evaluate market size, competitor accomplishments and industry structures and further enhance KellyOCG’s dominance as thought leaders with the utilization of social media, digital platforms, mobile and other recruiting strategies.
- Work with key- stakeholders across corporate lines of business (or within a single account) to identify key requirements for recruiting/internet utilization and positioning
- Provide overall direction and assist recruiters in recruiting strategies including the creation and execution of specific sourcing plans
- Develop and manage job board relationships to support strategy
- Determine appropriate mix of job boards and other internet related strategies to maximize effectiveness of spend and improve ROI.
Provide strong direction around talent sourcing using social media and digital and mobile channels.
- Participate in various teams related to candidate and customer attraction.
- Act as SME in strategic process for key RPO accounts
- Conduct market research to establish strategic sourcing plans
- Define key performance indicators (KPI) and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success
Skill sets Required
- Expertise in using advanced search techniques in order to deliver and identify the right talent
- Solid business knowledge in- multiple industries and effective business acumen at all levels within a client organization
- Possess project management and multitasking abilities
- Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others and effectively and tactfully deal with people
- Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks without losing composure and compromising
- Must have a high level of expertise in sourcing strategies and market research
- APAC, understanding talent demographics and geographical challenges are unique in subregions
- Minimum education required Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience in recruitment preferably RPO: Business, Marketing/Digital, Human Resources or similar
- 2 – 3 years of sourcing / recruitment experience
- Multilingual capabilities, especially in Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean, Thai and Indonesian is an added advantage.
- Experience in talent sourcing across social medial and digital platforms
- Experience with job boards and recruiting strategies
- Exceptional capabilities in innovative sourcing strategies
Education: Diploma or Bachelor’s equivalent
Experience: 1- 3 years