Team Lead- Device Integration Support
Not set |
Job Reference: 6521 - Posted 04-Jan-2023
- Programming of interface function blocks between Festo Systems (CPX,CPX-E,…) and DCS Systems (Siemens PCS7, Emerson DeltaV,…)
- Responsible for Updating, Upgrading and Bugfixing existing and created libraries
- Create the corresponding User Documentation of the PLC-programs and function blocks and instruction how to implement Festo automation product into PLC program.
- Investigate and evaluate problems and develop solution proposals involving the use of components and systems in various PLC/DCS environments
- Close cooperation with the Technical Support and development as well as with the Festo national companies and customers around the world
- On-site support for commissioning and troubleshooting at customer locations (as required)
- Completed study of mechatronics, IT, or comparable qualifications.
- Strong skills and experience with DCS & PLC programming in Siemens PCS7, Emerson DeltaV, etc.
- Programming knowledge in C++ and C# is a must.
- Good knowledge of industrial fieldbus protocols is advantageous: ProfiNet, Ethernet/IP, Profibus & ModbusTCP.
- Knowledge of products and applications in the field of Process Applications and Process Industry is desirable.
- Ideally with work experience in Process Industry management systems.
- Working experience or study in Germany for at least 1 year is advantageous
- Well-developed problem-solving competence, as well as customer and team orientation
- Willingness to pursue continuous further training
- Excellent command of written and spoken English – German language skills are advantageous
- Willingness to travel and accept temporary assignments abroad