Trainee m/w/d for Digital Marketing Internship
We want you!
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Tasks & Responsibilities
We are looking for enthusiastic marketing interns to join our marketing department and provide creative and innovative ideas that will support us to achieve our goals. It could be an internship as well as a graduation assignment or dissertation.
This role is part of the Marketing team of our International Business unit. In addition, you will work closely with the team of Data and Digital Marketing.
Currently, we have three areas where we require the support of an intern:
- Building Marketing Automation platform and Communication workflows to improve Customer and Candidate Journey and Experience
- Analyzing and proposing the improvement of current Social Media Strategy. Defining new channels to attract key audiences
- Analyzing the UX of Kelly websites and recommending the improvement.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our International and country marketing team in all stages of marketing projects and campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels and platforms.
This Internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
The internship may last from up to 12 months. We are looking for interns from the following countries: Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Switzerland.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Fluent oral and written English
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Some familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, UX) will be a plus
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Interested in becoming part of the Kelly team?
Then send your complete application via our online portal.