Vendor Management Specialist (US Shift)
If you want to:
Be part of an awesome company certified by Great Place to Work®
Be incredibly successful in your work and continue to learn the latest recruitment skills and technology tools
Have flexible work arrangement and enjoy numerous fringe benefits and bonus payouts
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions leading the way especially in Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. We are proud of our reputation for doing things differently – through the services we deliver and the people we attract. Our commitment to our clients is to help them attract incredible talent, just as we want like-minded people who are committed, passionate and just love to deliver amazing results, to be part of our success!
Senior/Vendor Management Specialist (VMS) – This role is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the client’s strategic suppliers. The VMS will serve as the single point of contact for the customer’s contingent worker supply base that are being onboarded into the program and those that are already in the program. Key responsibilities include introductory calls with prospective new suppliers, managing the full on-boarding process, building a strong business partnership with key suppliers, act as single point of contact for supplier inquiries and issues/issue resolution, supplier compliance to process, supplier performance and escalating issues to key customer stakeholders as needed.
The VMS will be responsible for building strong relationships with suppliers to improve program adoption and provide service value. The SRC will be responsible for managing the CW process from time of offer in the VMS tool throughout the process of time and invoicing.
The VMS will be responsible for issue resolution and continuous feedback to the customer.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the complete on-boarding process of suppliers including qualification calls, contract reviews and liaising with the SCE team to ensure timely completion. Proactively manage and communicate to suppliers and client on progress or issues.
- Ensure all operational items and issues are handled completely and communication is effective and timely.
- Consult with client on supply chain recommendations, maintain supplier discipline process and identify gaps within skillsets.
- The Supplier Relationship Consultant supports the financial processes related to timecard & expense management, invoicing, and corrections.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery
- Ability to manage multiple situations effectively while multitasking and maintain a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues. Escalate as appropriate.
- Contribute consultative input and client requirement expertise to annual supplier summit
- Experience with, VMS Tools, contractual SLA’s and metrics
- Proven ability to build relationships, communicate effectively including the ability to organize and present data, influence others and accomplish many tasks simultaneously with an attention to detail.
- In addition, the candidate must demonstrate a strong customer focus, flexibility, team orientation and technical proficiency (i.e., computer skills).
- Respect, encouragement, and a positive work environment along with a competitive compensation and benefit program provided.
- Experience with, VMS Tools, contractual SLA’s, and metrics
- Experience with an emphasis on MSP/strategic/key supplier relationship management.
- MIS & Reporting.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years.
- Shift : US Shift (8:30 PM to 5:30 AM)
KellyOCG Employer Branding video