Vendor Management Specialist
If you want to:
- Be part of an awesome company certified by Great Place to Work®
- Be incredibly successful in your work and continue to learn the latest recruitment skills and technology tools
- Have flexible work arrangement
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions leading the way especially in Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. We are proud of our reputation for doing things differently – through the services we deliver and the people we attract. Our commitment to our clients is to help them attract incredible talent, just as we want like-minded people who are committed, passionate and just love to deliver amazing results, to be part of our success!
About the Role
As vendor management specialist you will be responsible for the management of a variety of stakeholder relationships; including a portfolio of hiring managers and a large panel of agency recruiters. Acting as the central advisor between the two parties you will ensure that recruitment best practise is followed for all contingent hires. In this pivotal role you will strive to provide the highest level of quality, efficiency, process excellence and valuable insight across the contingent workforce.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers, suppliers & internal stakeholders
- Act as a central point of contact/ account manager for a designated portfolio within the private cluster
- Consult with your hiring managers to provide market information and insights, as well as driving best practise recruitment solutions
- Take ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process ensuring your partner agencies are well briefed and equipped to source for your roles
- Work with your partner agencies to encourage continuous improvement and engagement
- Broadcast open positions to selected panel suppliers using Fieldglass VMS tool
- Act as the central point of contact for all queries related to your open vacancies
- Review offers and conduct negotiations where appropriate
Skill sets Required
- Relationship Building & Management - Achieve positive working relationships with clients and suppliers, and colleagues.
- Communication Skills - Exemplify superior communication skills including verbal, written, and listening.
- Ability to problem solve - Demonstrate sound logical thought processes to solution issues/challenges - Demonstrate good negotiation and conflict management skills -Take responsibility for the resolution of issues/challenges
- Time Management - Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail orientation and efficiency.
- Team Work - Actively contribute to a positive, successful and supportive team environment.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
- Technical Competency - significant technical (computer programs) experience and capability including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other internet based web tools
Experience: At least 3 – 4 years experience in either recruitment / HRBP/ Vendor management experience