Werkstudent (d/w/m) - E-Commerce Analytics
Want to Go Further with Ford?
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
Prepare data and gain new knowledge from it in order to find innovative solutions for new challenges for our business areas! Our Global Data Insight & Analytics (GDIA) team supports core areas such as Marketing & Sales, Production, IT, Quality with the help of sophisticated methods of data management, data analysis, data mining, statistics, AI / ML and other analytical methods in the optimization of processes, strategies and planning principles. We are looking for experienced data scientists and data management specialists for the European team, for whom a varied, interdisciplinary and globally oriented job is exactly the right next step.
- You will work in the area of Marketing Analytics, with the focus on E-Commerce Analytics
- You drive data management & analysis of existing and new data sets, to help the team acquire in-depth understanding of the data, while ensuring high standard of data quality
- You support on Web Analytics, Reporting, Dashboard building and adjacent activities in support of Online & E-Commerce Analytics
- You will get a chance to learn & apply skills on tools like Python, SQL, Alteryx, QlikSense, Adobe Analytics, Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and more
- You are currently studying in the field of computer or data science, informatics or in a comparable subject
- You bring basic knowledge in at least one of the following: databases & data modeling, SQL, programming, dashboard development, data management
- You are interested in the following areas: data management/engineering, data quality, data governance, data visualization, web analytics, as well as programming (Python)
- Experience in website analytic tools like Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics is a great addition
- You have a very good command of both written and spoken English
- Be Part of a global and diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Be close to our internal customers and have access to the latest technologies
- Working on the cutting edge, bridging Digital and Traditional Experiences
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in real-life business application
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office