Women in Automotive
Job Title: Women in Automotive – Autosar / ADAS / Telematics
Diversity – 100%
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore
Exp: 10+ Years
Primary Skills: Autosar or ADAS or Telematics or Emobility
As a subject matter expert (SME), you will be part of a software architecture team who would
understand product-level requirements for the features like BCM, ADAS, Chassis, Infotainment,
Telematics, Powertrain etc. to design and recommend the development and usage of software
system components. As part of this role, you will be interacting with group-level product owners and
leads to deliver software architecture as per ASPICE level 3.
• Define the architecture of full software stack for the ECU controller and the automotive software system.
• Involvement in requirement analysis and ability to design software applications as per client quality norms.
• Overall accountable for functional behavior as per product specifications.
• Discuss with the customer the challenges and provide solutions.
• Providing technical leadership and influencing middleware and application software teams in building a reliable and scalable software stack.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams like system architecture, hardware, BSP, security, cloud and vehicle engineering in developing robust end-to-end solutions.
B.E/B. Tech (ECE / EEE / IT / CSE)
• Expert-level programming in C & C++ with design patterns.
• Experience in android auto middleware, framework and android customization for automotive platforms.
• Good exposure to Media, Infotainment, Audio, VR, Bluetooth, CAN, Connectivity, HMI, Tuner, and Navigation modules.
• Advanced knowledge of communication protocols like V2X, GNSS, BT/WiFi, Ethernet (AVB), CAN, SPI, UART, TCP/IP, HTTP, MQTT, etc.
• Expertise in MATLAB/Simulink modelling
• Good exposure to CAN, LIN, MOST, Auto Ethernet, BLE, and Apply Connectivity.
• Experience in creating architectural design (using Enterprise Architect is preferred).
• Hand on experience on electric vehicle system like BMS, Charging System, and E drive.
• The ability to understand practical aspects of ADAS applications using Radar, LiDAR, Camera etc.
• Experience in using Linux device drivers and bootloaders is a strong plus.
• Experience in performance optimization, root cause analysis, and advanced troubleshooting at the kernel level.
• Familiarity with security features such as SELinux, verified boot and trusted execution environments is a plus
• Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges.
• Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses.
• Always working as one team, our team is not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo.