Business Development & Key Account Management
Job Title: Business Development & Key Account Management
Experience: 9 Years to 15 Years
Qualification: BE –Mechatronic Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering or Robotics Engineering.
Skillsets: BDM , KAM, Key Account Management , Servo Motors, Servo Drives , PLC, Industrial Automation Products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To achieve all targets and objectives according to the approved business plan.
- Develop Corporate Strategy (CS2025) for BD&KAM and drive activities defined in the CS roadmap for Non-GFIS/GI Segments and defined Key Accounts
- Track major CAPEX investments, Startups, PLI Schemes across all Industry Segments (Automotive, Electromobility, Electronics, Pharma and Food). Drive actions with Sales team at customers and their Stakeholders to ensure specified as preferred Partner in Automation.
- Identify business opportunity through Cross and Up Selling in PNA, PA & EA. Promote SP2020, CPR at defined Key Accounts and focus on driving Volumes to secure maximum profitability and increase Turnover.
- Identify L4L Opportunities and develop customized Products to close the gap in offering at selected Key Accounts with High volume potential.
- Formulate realistic annual and medium term business plans for strategic accounts and specialisation area.
- To develop and effectively apply the necessary knowledge, skills to achieve targets and objectives according to the business plan.
- To acquire the knowledge that is necessary to develop business according to company objectives and share any knowledge that would enable company to achieve competitive advantages in the market.
- The Sales Engineers handling the HPO accounts will be reporting to their Line Manager. The Business Driver would carryout all the customer related strategies/action plan with support of existing organisation structure.
- Must have a good knowledge of the customers within the allocated area of responsibility including the customer’s business, their business trends business plans and the industry within which they operate and any plans to move into new markets.
- Must have sound knowledge of the competition within the allocated area and industry segment, and must be able to use and distribute any information and knowledge regarding competitors.
- To achieve the target level of sales activities in accordance with business development goals for designated strategic accounts within specialisation area including data as defined by the manager and in the required format.
- To assist the Senior Management Team in the investigation of new or major market opportunities.
- To adopt S-TASK as personal development focus continually increasing skills, knowledge and attitudes.