Manager-Finance & Accounts
Bengaluru, India |
Job Reference: 6323 - Posted 19-Dec-2023
Job Title: Manager - Finance & Accounts
Experience: 6 to 12 Years
Qualification: CA Qualified
Skillsets: Finance , Accounts , Budgets ,SAP
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Function as a partner for management by providing relevant information for decision making and efficiency controlling and with interactive counselling.
- To develop, implement and monitor the Finance strategy based on the HQ strategy in order to achieve defined targets.
- Direct preparation of budgets, review budget proposals and assist management in measuring financial operating performance and results against budget.
- Establish financial policies for the company according to the HQ guidelines and local accounting rules.
- Ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts giving fair picure of organizational financial position.
- Ensure all relavent local and international rules and regulations are complied with.
- Monthly quarterly and annual closure of books of accounts and reporting.
- Monthly business reporting and other internal MIS.
- Direct and indirect tax management.
- Define and measure internal control system for the organization.
- Ensure effective cash management together with global treasury.
- Ensure adequate cost centre structures and cost allocations to reflect the correct cost picture of trading and production organization.
- Facilitate executive management business performance reviews including variance analysis and the subsequent presentation of forecasts and analysis.
- Develop and enhance financial and operational reporting using SAP financial systems and Business Intelligence.
- Prepare regular reporting to headquarters across key areas, such as costs, investments, personnel.
- Direct all finance and accounting activities of the company in terms of preparation of financial statements, accounts receivable and payable, billing and invoice checking, inventory and fixed assets accounting, tax returns, reports for government regulatory agencies, auditors, etc.
- Co-ordinate and support planning initiatives enterprise wide including development of detailed templates, consolidation of budgets, and detailed analysis of revenue and expense drivers.
- Support ad-hoc tasks and various business projects using tools to improve financial processes and increase productivity.
- Support the implementation and adherence of global standardized processes and procedures.
- Develop existing Finance shared service.
- Inform and advice the Management Team on the Financial Climate of Business on a monthly basis during team management meetings.
- Experience in Finance and Controlling projects and activities necessary.
- Experience in production and technology advantageous.
- Exchange information with Finance and Accounting teams to ensure reporting is accurate and consistent between Actual and Budget, which is accomplished on a periodical basis as warranted.
- Communicate and exchange information with banks and financial institutions in order to negotiate advantageous terms as appropriate for transactions.(Monthly).
- Partner with stakeholders in ensuring that financial management responsibilities are understood and financial goals are achieved or exceeded throught management performance review meetings and budget review meetings conducted on a quarterly basis.
- To coach, lead, evaluate and develop own team and drive it towards target achievement.
- Responsible, together with HR, for staff recruitment, training and development, etc... in the area of responsibility.