Bengaluru, India |
Job Reference: 6355 - Posted 07-Jan-2024
Job Title: Manager R2R
Experience: 10+ Years
Qualification: B.Com , M.Com & MBA
Skillsets: R2R , SAP, Record to Report
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Month end close activities for 100% of NN affiliates (~115 affiliates) across region AAMEO, Europe, North America, LATAM, China and Japan & Korea.
- Manage overall performance of the Accounting in GSC Finance (KPIs and Monthly Reporting).
- Manage overall performance of any other areas of Affiliates off-shored to GSC Finance in areas of transaction processing.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills. Be critical about the methods used, where relevant, and come up with new ideas and drive the implementation of the same
- Coordinates and contributes to accounting processes and projects with material financial statement impact and exposure.
- Good knowledge of multiple systems and data flows.
- Manage high-level tasks with short deadlines as well as operational tasks with high energy and quality
- Ensures that monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close schedules are met
- Identify and implement opportunities in the existing process to drive a consistent and common approach across entities.
- Identify, report, track, and resolve issues and offer suggestions for system/process improvement
- Monthly/Quarterly interaction with all stakeholders across all regions, reviewing operational status of respective company code, addressing their concerns, if any, obtaining feedback and taking corrective actions, where necessary
- Based on Customer Survey result, collect feedback from each region with respect to area of improvement and take necessary actions
- Sound knowledge of internal control concepts and processes. Drive implementation of new internal and external policies (Accounting manual, SARBOX etc)
- Proactively work towards increasing internal controls and process efficiencies
- Ensure that all SARBOX controls are performed on time and as described in the Internal Control Questionnaire (ICQ), including self-assessment on all SARBOX controls
- Setting of operational goals for each team leads/business analysts, monitoring of performance and providing timely feedback/direction
- Develop team leads/business analysts’ competencies to ensure that processes are well understood and performed as intended
- Ensure team leads/business analysts have adequate knowledge of the systems, e.g. SAP, Concur, BW etc
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant work experience, working within Finance Offshoring centres
- Minimum 4+ years as team leader/Associate manager for any Finance process in offshoring centre
- Strong accounting & analytical skills
- Project management skills, including change management skills
- Strong proven people and performance management skills
- Experience working with Global stakeholders is preferred
- Can operate on strategic, tactic and operational level; preferably strong skills on service culture and delivery, process standardization and optimization
- Experience with working in an international company
- LEAN / Six Sigma experience
- Knowledge of SAP is MUST
- Strong people management and stakeholder management skills
- Self-driven with a desire to influence
- Pro-activeness and ability to follow through
- Pleasantly persistent
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Collaborative, flexible and entrepreneurial
- Willing to invest time and effort in personal development
- Flexible to accommodate changes in priorities