Senior Business Analyst
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Magarpatta City, Pune
Experience: 5-10 Years
Qualification: Bachelors or master’s in engineering, MCA
Skillsets: Business Analysis, API Integration, Development or Testing Background
The role of the Senior Business Analyst is to actively participate in software development and implementation projects through the initiation, analysis, execution, and implementation phases. This role will engage with cross-functional and multi-national sales, business, and technology team members throughout the project life cycle, developing and documenting business requirements. The Product Consultant provides leadership and drives collaboration inside and outside of their assigned team to help deliver solutions that meet all the stakeholder needs.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Develop healthcare knowledge and a deep understanding of the product.
- Analyze, configure, and resolve product configuration issues in a timely and systematic manner.
- Assist the Product Solution Lead/ Manager in driving the implementation.
- Guide and mentor Jr. BA in the team and drive their deliverables.
- Understand and analyze client requirement and translate the requirements into a functional solution and configure the solution in the product.
- Work closely with SME/Product Owner and Client to establish exact requirements and manage expectations
- Participate in full life cycle of design, development, and testing phases.
- Identify issues, structure, and conduct necessary analysis and draw conclusions and finding with limited guidance.
- Work with technical team on user stories as needed.
- Answer business questions and concerns raised by client, as needed.
- Maintain requirements traceability and conduct unit testing against requirements.
- Participate in project planning, tracking and sprint ceremonies.
- Strong product pipeline understanding and prioritization.
- 7+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar roles
- Manage a team of Business Analysts and Business Analyst 2s, performing their annual reviews, delegating tasks, and offering guidance for best practices.
- Experience with working with a client directly, such as Product Owners, Managers or Directors
- Focus on customer satisfaction and project management to coordinate efforts between the
- Delivery and Product Development teams
- Act as product SME – point of contact for customers for questions/requests/issues on the working of the product.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies
- Experience working on start-up products.
- Experience in configuration/implementation of BPM or document management tools
- Experience working with internal stakeholders, such as developers and QA teams.
- Ability to collaborate across different teams and stakeholders.
- Any experience with US healthcare industry – basic knowledge works too.