Bengaluru, India |
Job Reference: 6353 - Posted 07-Jan-2024
Job Title: Team Lead - R2R
Experience: 6 to 10 Years
Qualification: B.Com , M.Com & MBA
Skillsets: R2R , SAP, Record to Report
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and coordination within the Region Europe team (West Europe) ensuring the day to day operation of the accounting processes is in accordance with the agreed parameters.
- Thorough understanding of the process & maintains strong technical accounting skills and accounting systems.
- Work closely with the Associate Manager to drive a consistent and common approach across entities.
- Report on key metrics and KPIs for month-end close and other accounting activities.
- Identify, report, track, and resolve issues and offer suggestions for system/process improvement
- Develop and maintain SOPs with appropriate communication to ensure employees understand the standardized process.
- Monthly/Quarterly interaction with all stakeholders (Divisional Administrators) across all regions, reviewing operational status of respective company code, addressing their concerns, if any, obtaining feedback and taking corrective actions, where necessary.
- Based on Customer Survey result, collect feedback from each region with respect to area of improvement and take necessary actions.
- Setting of operational goals for each team member, monitoring of performance and providing timely feedback/direction
- Develop team members’ competencies to ensure that processes are well understood and performed as intended
- Ensure team members have adequate knowledge of the systems, e.g. SAP and Concur, etc
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant work experience
- Flair for people management
- Experience within SAP/other ERP application from a global company
- Good understanding of the field of accounting and finance
- Strong people management and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Pro-activeness and ability to follow through
- Pleasantly persistent
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to invest time and effort in personal development
- Flexible to accommodate changes in priorities