Team Leader-Market Access
Job Title: Team Leader – Market Access
Experience: 8 to 12 Years
Qualification: Any graduate would work - preferred Pharma background
Skillsets: Market Access , Health care , Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences ,Market Assessment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading a team and developing strategic scalable solutions focusing on Market access.
- Secondary research on respective therapy area to understand the disease landscape, understand the healthcare environment across different geographies.
- Analytical and consulting services in designing, delivering, and executing projects related to market access.
- Analyse the available information, provide insights and recommendations.
- Understand the business question, design the appropriate approach and/or methodology to address the same.
- Analyse the HTA assessments from key payers, understand their recommendations and reasons for approval or rejection and capture relevant insights.
- Liaise with market access stakeholders, clinical/medical, regulatory, and other cross functional teams to get project related relevant information.
- Assist in development of relevant documents to support payer discussions / negotiations.
- Assist in development, maintenance of guidance and training material. Train, mentor and develop new joiners or junior colleagues within Market access team.
- Complete ownership of the deliverables from end-to-end with a mind-set of ‘continuous improvement’ and share recommendations with the manager and stakeholder.
- Transform business requirements into Project requirements and timely closure of deliverables with proper project management skills.
- Always be curious to improve on the existing model and suggest innovative ideas to contribute to the digital era.
- Responsible for overall planning and designing of market access projects along with IOSO stakeholders and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues, and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Drive weekly calls to brief multiple groups on the progress of projects and ensuring all actions are being taken and as a group to reach desired goals.
- Monitors project status and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
- Identify roadblocks and provide precise solutions with good rationale.
- Effective co-ordination of any new capability or addition to existing projects for the business to enable effective change and realisation of projected benefits.
- Provide analytical and consulting services in designing, delivering, and executing projects related to Commercial analytics.
- Develop presentations for key stakeholders across International Operations.
- Experience in designing and building a compelling, structured, and logical storyboard.
- Translates business strategies to high-quality PowerPoint slides quickly and effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communications and editorial skills with communications and project. management experience. Should be comfortable working directly with the senior leaderships.
- Prepare the project plans, track project milestones and own end to end responsibility for the projects.
- Strong project management skills in resolving multiple dependencies from different teams spread in different geographies across International Operations.
- Ongoing alignment on project milestones and deliverables from the in-house process experts and Business Commercial teams
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality deliverables. Resource management for the tasks